Thursday, July 20, 2006
Frenz...
This topic rushed into my mind while bathing...
Many unusual images flashed thru my mind....
Suddenly tis sentence popped...
" Is frenship so vulnerable? " lolx....
Let starts with tis... I used to have these 2
very close frens. Let named them A & B.
A was well-known as a clever gal where she has
good control over languages & excelled in her
studies. She was also quite knowledgable where
she noe tonnes of stuff where ppl at our age
doesn't even have an idea on! Thus A became
someone who nv admit defeat & has a strong
heart on winning! On e other hand, B was also
a clever gal.She's a hardworking & well-planned
person. Thou ppl might not see her as capable
as A on the outside. But ppl who noe both of
them prefers B. Y? Simply cos B is a more
sensitive & understanding gal than A. She noes
how to react to situation & do accept comments.
Whereas A was someone more impatience &
always thots she alwayz rite... Duh.... -_-
Wat am i trying to express? Haha.... ^_^
Had a big quarrel with A serveral years ago, it
was a unforgivable & terrible incident!! *Argh!*
Thus we r not fren but foe now! How bad rite?
But its alrite cos i dun need any foe in my life~
Had some conflicts with B recently, but we
managed to solve it after both sides calm down...
Here comes my impt point! B... I realli treasure
u as a good fren aka sis! I noe you are
always out to surprise me & make sure i'm doing
fine! I understand tat we realli need each other
presence at times! Some actions of mine might
had disappointed u somehow & things I had said
might not be so pleasant at times. But my heart
or rather frenship is always true to u!
*Wah lao! I feel like puking leh~ So mushy! Bth ah~*
Ok... No matter how mushy it is ... I still must
said tat I realli love u as a fren! *cheeky-smile*
Hopefully no matter wat happened to us in
future, we will still be able to pull-thru! *choyz~*
To: The other 5 Fairiez...
I do love you all as well~ I realli treasure your
exsitence! I can said... I enjoy e most
wheneva i'm with u galz! Lets hope tat our
frenship will withstand every single wave!
*Hug & Kisses... Buhahahahaha~~~*
PS: I dunno wat am i blogging abt...
somehow i'm out of topic lah... But tat'z
wat in moi mind now... NoW...NOW!! lolx~
2:36 AM
Love fruits...