Monday, July 17, 2006
Weekendz...
Saturdae...
Slept till 2pm as usual... lolx!
Went Chong Qing Steamboat for our dinner
We chose Chix & Ma La flavourz for our
soup base! Their Ma La is realli HOT!!!
Ate lotsa food but i felt tat my stamina was not
as good as last time. I tend to stop after awhile!
Dunno if its a good or bad thing. *Pondering*
Afterwhich, went bugis street as dear wanted
to get slippers! He got a good bargain... but
somehow i think e gal gave him further discount
cos he's a guy! I dunno y i feel so but tat's a
women'z instint lah!
Went bugis junction 4 their air-con &
shopped ard upon leaving I.P Zone...
dear asked if i wanted any of their jackets!
I din reply him but i told him if he gonna pay
then i shall help myself... But stupid mi suggested
him to get one for himself too since i din see
him wearing any of those b4~Here comes the MOST GEK thing!! After he
had chosen his desire jacket... He went to the
cashier & forgotten tat he din get mi a piece too!
Arghhh.... Forget it! I shall forgo tat jacket &
aim for my desire Everlast jacket! *Self-console*
PS: Dear... Dun take tis to heart if u happened to read tis entry... I mean nothing as i just
wanna blog abt how i feel tat moment... =D
Sundae...
Went for Superband SF2 recording with yy...Its was quite a peaceful trip as we almost didnothing. Just sitting down there to watch theirperformance... Meet some old frenz too...I dunno how should i described my feelings...It was so near yet so far... We r just sitting afew meters away but somehow i felt sodepressed. The closeness wasn't there anymore!After some thots... I think i should realli moveon since i'm out of my fantasy world. Even iftis decision is made, happi memories do live on!Cheers peepz....!! ^_^Here some pic which i had taken ...
A Studio Full of Fans & Supporterz...
Getting Bored... So take pic to kill time!
Moi face is soo fat compared to yy~
A kawaii meow-meow hp pouch from yy...
She got tis meowy for mi from Genting!!
I'm so fated with meow-mi nowadaez...
Crazi mi turning meowy into Alfro!
Haha... I had nv been normal b4!
After recording... decide to had our dinner at
Commonwealth as I'm craving for e crispy &
cheap chix wingz while yy could meet her bf too!
But luck was not on our side today!
Arrggghhh..... The stall was close!!
TMD... Had to eat Mac @
Tea Garden instead... chat awhile then homie...
2:53 AM
Love fruits...