Wednesday, August 02, 2006
A Brand New Week...
Haiz... Same problem again lor... was trying to
upload my Sentosa trip pixy into tis bloggie...
But diedie cannot upload the last 2 pic! Arghhh!!
U know I had been trying all sorta ways includin
e most tedious html format but still it cannot be
uploaded so I can't share my happie dae with u
peepz....Will try hard so tat i an intro new
discoveries to all of you. Heeheez.... ^^
Work was as fun... started to get closer to my
colleagues & as usual woman are e same.... We
started chatting on facial, mani, pedi & more....!
Was quite happie with tis job so far... I like the
part where I getta interact with parents/childrenz.
It somehow make my dae more fulfilling. I hope
I be able to stay on for long....^^ As usual dear
pick mi up from work & went for dinner tgt....
Oh... finalli getta eat my fave chix wings!
Yummilicious & its cheap!! So worth it....
So yah.... I'm so exciting abt sat thingy...!!
We are going to Eski Bar!! Nv been there b4
but heard tat e bar special cos of itz temp!!
Is it zero degree or Is it minus dunno how many
degree... muz be freaking cold & freezing down
there! The best part is....Dear & Wp are going
to treat us! Whaha... and watz more? Itz mi &
dear 8th mth anni hor.... So palz who are going...
Please say something nice to us tat nite ok?
PS: I'm freezing rite now! I'm at dear'z room & the
bloody aircon is blowing directly at mi! Guess I be
stopping soon! If not ppl can come here & see ice
sculpture alr! Haha... *I know I'm lame! Bleahxx*
To: Jeron... Please do take care & be strong! I
would like to see e monkie-ful you soon! ^^
Anything just call or sms mi... Thou i might be
busy sometime but i will definately get back to
you wheneva available! *Yao Bao Zhong*
Ok... nitez peepz! Muacckkkzzzz.....
2:33 AM
Love fruits...