Friday, August 18, 2006
Fat Fatter Fattest...
Haiz... It's very late now! I'm having a slight
headache yet I wanted to blog badly...! Y?
I received my clothes which i bought online
some time ago. Its was way too small for mi~
Damn disappointed with myself & the seller lah!
F***...! Y muz I be so fat? Y must the seller
gave the me such a super duper wrong info?
Not only the measurement were damn bloody
wrong! The material from the pic were totally
ta-match too!!! TMD~ I dun mind spending the
$$$ but I hated dishonest seller or rather
irresponsible seller. Chase mi for payment like
shit & yet I got such a lousy item!!! F*** Lah!!
I promised I won't buy anymore stuff from her
no matter how cheap is it! Or how much I love
tat item! Most impt... Baby paid for tis top yet I
can't wear it to show him!! Arrggghhhh... -_-111
I'm super pissed off by tis tat i rather miss a
few mins of my sleeping time to voice out my
disappointment!! I shall make my revenge on
sat'z shopping spree...!! * Self-console *
Oh yah... Keitee has decided to start exercising!
I wanna slim down~ to lose 5 kg b4 the new
year starts! I am very determined now! Not on
diet basis but on exercising basis! Dieting doesn't
works on mi... So i gonna get myself to perspire
like a dog soon! Anyone wanna slim down tgt?
Welcome huh... Hahaha....! Pls give mi words
of encouragement when u happened to read tis
entry. Dun suan-siao hor....!! lolx....!!
Ok... bedtime! Nitey.... Byebye.... Muackzzz!!
2:33 AM
Love fruits...