Saturday, August 26, 2006
A fulfilling Dae...
Itz Saturdae & I'm Home? lolx... Nah... I'm at
baby home rite now! So decided to blog abit
while waiting for baby to finish watching his
soccer match! Hohoho...
In my last entry, I was pondering whether to
go genting or not. But after comfirming with
PC! I declare... I cannot make it at all lor!
I can only knock off at 9pm on Fri yet they
have to set off at 9pm too... Too bad!
There's not much I can comment on lah....
So one problem down... Hooray!! ^_^
Went to visit Dass today... He was quite
delighted to see us! He was giggling away
when he saw mi & yy. Haha... He was so
toot can! Y? 1st... He mistook Yong Liang
as a customer! 2nd... He mistook his real
customer as one of our frens & almost gave
him a discount for his purchase!! OMG~ ~!!
Had Mocha Ice-blended & kaya choco toast
made by him! Hmm... Was nice overall & quite
gald to see his business picking! Good Luck
Mr Gorilla... Gambatte ne! lolx....
Afterwhich... Went to Amore to find out on
their power package, fee & blarblar... But I
din sign up on e spot cos I hasn't given up e
idea of finding one more ppl to go exercise
tgt. Jh will be my target now... If I failed
then I shall be fated to go alone!
We met baby for dinner after shopping at
bugis! Yy intro us to a cafe tat sells pasta!
Oh man... The pasta are realli nice! I had
Spicy Crab Spag which was reallie worth e
$$. Y leh... Cos the pasta consist of Real
crab, prawns,sotong & salmon. I was so
cheap tat i trade-in one pcs of my crab with
Yong Liang's mussle! Hohoho... ~Yummie!
The dessert are nice too!! Warm brownie
with vanilla ice-creme and watz more...? The
price are reasonable! $15.90 for a Soup +
main course + dessert + drink...yet no
service nor extra charges!! Let mi tell u a
more sinful thingy... I went for dim sum buffet
in e morning! Pengzzz.....
Ok... Time for keitee to get some exercise!
Her aim will be to lose 3kg before the new yr
starts!!! Ok... dvd timey! Nitez peepz! ^_^
11:46 PM
Love fruits...