Wednesday, August 30, 2006
I Miss Baby...
Baby had went for reservist for 3 days...
Felt tat time passes so slowli each day...
I dunno y I felt tis way... Maybe cos e
"Qi Dai" feeling is gone. Qi Dai-ING him to
fetch mi after work everyday. Nothing can
beat e happiness of seeing ur love ones after
a long tiring day. Haiz... Gotta go home
alone for 2 weeks! Argghhhh!!!
Met up with Wp & gang for a quick dinner
& tok cork session just now. Was quite gald
to see my master afterwork. Afterall its still
good to have someone fetching you after
work rite? Thou ur bike is not as comfy as
baby one but its still a pleasant ride...
Thanks so much... Master CP!! ^_^
Baby called when I'm having dinner...
Din getta chat... Worse is tat he promised
tat he will wait for my call but he din!!
Maybe he's too tired lah... Tat's y tat piggie
nv ans my call at 11.26pm!!! Sobx.... Nvm~
Shall hug torto & sleep tonite! *grumbling*
From tis... Can you see how weak am I?
Sorta having the thot of quitting my job cos of
serveral reasons! Jen said 1 is lame! I noe too!
But I can't help it lah... I enjoy working there~
Reallie... I love tokking to parents & play with
those kids! But somehow the working hours is
not as ideal as wat I thot! It makes many things
difficult for mi. I cannot go for a dinner with
my frens afterwork, I can hardly catch a movie
cos of e knock off time & worse.... My
parents hardly have chance to tok to me during
weekdays. They had turn in b4 I got home...
I went to work b4 they came back from work
too! Here comes e lame reason! I dun wanna
go for retreat at koh samui!!! Thou its 101%
free... so wat? I dun feel like going & I dun
wanna be seperated from baby again! I dun
wanna miss JH's bday chalet too! Please
encourage mi to quit... Tell mi tat I'm still
young.... Tell mi I can get a good job offer
soon after I tender my resignation! Quick!!!
Ok... beddie timey...! Its a cold & lonely nite!
Baby... I miss you lotz.... Muackzz Muackzz!
11:58 PM
Love fruits...