Monday, August 21, 2006
Shopping Queen is back...!
Hohoho... Was back to blog abt my shopping
trip yesterday & a self-pampering trip just now!
Seriously... I'm in super good mood now...
In conclusion, shopping therapy works! lolx...
Nah... But I'm gonna ban myself from splurging
money and work out on my MAJOR plan~
... SAVE MONEY FOR SCHOOL ...
See e above? I miss school life & somehow
regretted quitting poly in 2002! Its one of e
biggest mistake or rather worse decision I had
made! I dun wanna to sit on tat pathetic 'O'
level cert so keitee die die muz return to
school by next yr! ^_^
Okay... let mi blog abt something happier hor?
Went for a shopping trip with Wp & Jh... For
ur info... We r known as TRIPLETS in e past
but was disband after I got attached! And they
happiliy formed TWINZ... WTH~ They did
such a cruel decision to mi... Arrggghhhhh....!!
Ok... Come back to e topic... Went for lunch
@ a Cha Can Ting located @ the basement of
Taka. Food was not bad cos its salty enuff...
hohoho! But ambience sux cos we r sitting
beside a stupid bitch which thinks tat she's v
pretty. PUI~! Shopped at these places:
- Taka Watson (Wp's fave store)
- Far East Plaza
- Heeren
- Cineleisure
- Bugis Village
- Bugis Junction
And ended up with the following itemz:
- Lash Curler from Watson ($6.90)
- Bronze M-size bag from Trendy Zone ($19.90)
- Cosmectic Pouch from cine ($7.90)
- Hp Accessories from Minitoons ($5.90)
- A White Top from Bugis Village ($26.00)
- Bronze L-size bag from Ink ($33.00)
- 3 Tops from S&K... 1 pcs is for dear ($24.00)
Ok... I noe it might not cost alot but I'm
contented with wat i have currently.
But but... Keitee is now aiming for more...!
- Bigger size of cosmectic pouch
- More clothes for work.
- Everlast white jacket with silver crown design
- Nice slippers
- Surf shorts
- Stretchable pants for exercising...
- And blar blar blar...!
OMG~ I'm aiming for endless of stuff lor.
Maybe tat will be some kinda motivation to
push mi harder at work! Hohoho....<3 Was
being psycho to sign up a new mani & pedi
package but I din agree to it cos I dun have v
good experience with Nails Palace! I only like
certain staff to do my nails. I hated inexperience
staff to do my mani or rather french mani!
Looks so suxy & not lasting at all!!
I hated their pestering & psycho-ing
conversation most...! Y muz u keep promoting if
you r think tat you r so good? I will auto
ask for more if u r realli tat great lor!
Wat ask my darling to use credit card to pay
instalment for mi or wat pay by cash instalment.
F*** lor... I will nv let u hit ur sales target if
you dun provide good service! Muz I say tat
ur service sux during the peak season? U
promised tat member will always have a slot
to do mani or pedi during peak season! B4
CNY... you gave mi such a disappointing &
f**king reply! As if I muz beg you to do
mani like tat! I can simply forgo it & pay
more $$ to let ppl do it for mi outside lor..!
OK... shall stop complaining in case my
mood got ruin just b4 beddie timey...! lol...
Nitez world... Muacckkzzzz!! Hugs....<3
1:20 AM
Love fruits...