Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Time for Decision Making...
Should I or should I not? Haiyoh... Y muz
there be a thing called Decision Making? Its
seriously a difficult task when it comes to ppl
like mi. Cannot think properly & make
decision correctly alwayz...haiz!
Sometime... I realli find myself super duper
lousy in time management. Simply cos I always
dedicate most of my time to baby which is
somehow wrong lah... But who cares lah!
Hohoho...!! Baby... Tis show how much I care
OK? I can forgo everything juz becos of you...
How I wish you will be like mi sometimes!
*~Praying Hard~*
Last nite... I was pondering wat should I do
on sat since baby have to work on sat! Sianx~
After I called yy up to chat abit then she
complained tat I have no time for her! Finalli...
we decided to pay Dass(Our Ex-Manager) a
visit & to tekan him for his toastz on sat! lolx...
And our hair-cut session on sun afternoon!
Hope we'll be able to get a slot at TBP
Kimage lah! I wanted Yvonne & willing to
travel to BPP... Unfortunately... She was fully
booked till 5 in e evening where I gotta go
support baby at NJC.... Aiyoh.....! Veli scare
others hairstylist turn my hair into shit again!!
Hope I can more or less settle everything by
tml morning lah.... Arrggghhhh!!
Received a sms from MALI yesterday! MALI
aka LAURA~ Can you please dun sms us so
earli anot? I wanna kun one leh... But you
woke mi up from my beauty sleep! Piangz...
No hard feeling ah.. Juz a casual comments
of mine! Anyway... U r being forgiven cos we
LOVE U VERI MUCHIE... *Puke*
Ok... getting on with my decision making! I
wanted to join u gals for genting session cos
I longed to travel with 7F which we nv do tat
b4~ But but... Baby will be serving his
reservist at tat period too! I'm wondering if
he can book out everynite... If he can, I would
very much wanna join u gals. But he's not, I
think he will appreciate if I'm there for him!
*Think too much* I asked Baby how? He
claimed tat I should go with u gals cos his
weekend might be burn off by nite duty! But
you noe lah... I might miss him during tis
period de mah... Overall we had nv been
seperated eversince we r tgt! We are the
Niam Gor Gor Couple mah! Hahaa.....
Oh Yah... Yy oso asked mi to go support
Choon Ann tat same weekend too! Cos he's
participating in Superstar 2006! lolx~ Aiyoh!
So gals(Wp) let me noe b4 u all book for
the trip ok? I'm still deciding to go or not!
Die lah... Look @ the time now!! I promised
baby to turn in by 11 plus yet I'm still nagging
non-stop here.... Si lah.... Y everything jam
tgt? Cannot seperated meh? KNS....
Nitey lah... Byezzzz.....!!!
12:22 AM
Love fruits...