Thursday, August 03, 2006
Up Up Pixy Up...
Finalli my pixy are up in bloggie but hor... Y the
pixy post falls below my last post? KNS leh...
For ppl who wanna see pic... pls scroll down...
I'm feel so "wu nai" with tis bloggie... It simply
"You Ai You Hen" lor!!
Received a pcs news from my lady boss today.
They wanted mi to go Koh Samui for annual
retreat with them end of sept! Now I'm having
some mixed feelingz... I'm happy tat my hard
work were being appreciated! She thinks tat
I'm good & I shows much enthusicism in my job.
I'm abit excited cos I long to travel and I had nv
been to Koh Samui b4 lor! ^^ As well as.... I'm
worried tat I can't make it back in time for
Jinghui'z chalet! I wanted to go for her chalet
very much... I had not stay over @ chalet for
like 6 yearz!! Argghhh.... I'm stuck! Cos I
simply cannot reject my boss offer rite? Just
pray tat they will decide to fly back on 29/9/06
instead of 30/9/06.... "Tee Gong Poh Pi Hor"!
Ok... Itz Bedtime... Nitey AV8D....!! -_- zzzZZ
2:43 AM
Love fruits...