Friday, August 11, 2006
Veliii Veriii Buziii Leh!!!
How come like tat? Why I become so busy @
work? Endless tasks... endless calls... endless
children & parents to entertain... OMG!! From
monday onwards... I had been working like a
robot. I'm not sure if I'm slow or there's reallie
alot of work to be done. I'm so busy till I cannot
bring myself to smile heartily @ work. Anyway...
I'm just complaining lah... but somehow i do feel
a sense of fulfillment after each tiring day... ^_^
Oh yah... Tml is fridae!!! Hohoho.... T.G.I.F!!
Finallie... Mi & Mohammad Bear are going for
movie! "Click"... Heard its nice leh... Hope it
doesn't disappoint mi lah... After a tiring week...
I can finallie get some rest on sat & sun but poor
Mohammad Bear gotta work on sat! *Sayang~*
Sat is the only time for mi & mohammad bear to
go out tgt. But guess 3/4 of the day might be
burn! Cos morning he gotta work & afternoon i
might have "Special thing" to do... So long nv
take up this kinda task alr... No doubt we will
get use to it~ Since those "Special cells" once
runs in our body.... Hohoho....dunno wat I'm
tokking abt rite? Lolx... Miss Bi... U should be
e only one understand wat kinda rubbish am i
spilling here bah? Dun even noe much info yet
i come yaya-ing over here! Bleahxx....
Mohammad Bear... If u happened to read this
hor... No worries la... No matter how i will
meet you after my thingy de... heeheex!
Aiyoh... Enuff of rubbishing... Time for sleepy
bear to "orh orh kun".... tata!
Muackieee....-_-zzZ
1:14 AM
Love fruits...