welcome to my blog.
kindly press the red box at the top right hand corner if u hate me
Monday, August 28, 2006
Wat A Sunday huh...!
Went for a hair-cut @ kimage yesterday... Gosh! Its sux big time lor... I myself were to blame partially... Stupid mi go & agreed to the hairstylist tat I'm willing to try out a new style on moi fringe! Thus it turned out to be v suxy! Regretted yet can't do anything to help... F***! Till now... I still can't figure out a way to comb my hair so tat I can look more human!! Arghhh Wp commented tat I look like Mushroom.... Xn commented tat I look blur blur.... Baby's mom said it makes my face looks BIG! My colleague said its way too short... Mom said I look like coconut head! Fine.... I shall now curse & swear tat ugly women who ruin my image!! .mailto:.#@%$%$... Pi Pi Ba Pi Po!
Despite e above... I have more impt thing to do. I went to support baby at NYJC... Oh good! Baby's team walk over & was promoted to Division 1 for the next season!! Hooray.... Simply cos more half of e other team members din turned up! KNS... Division 1 so wat? Haolian ah~ Can suka suka mai lai ah? Nvm... Its betta to win than to lose rite? lolx.... Btw I guess baby's soccermates muz be thinking~ Y ur gf looks so toot & song.... then so ugly de? Arrrrghhhh..... Freak Out lah!! Nvm... Its all over, shall not image too much! 1st half... Baby din getta played so he was accompanying mi to sun-tan! I perspire like mad down there can? So hot lor!! 2nd half... Instead of concentrating on baby... I chatted with Jessie till e match end! Hohoho.... ^_^ Went to tis place called PUB... Is some kinda recreation centre i guess... Had our quick dinner at e cafe & there goes baby's team New Jersey presentation! Their new Adidas Jersey were nice & most impt good material! Most imptly... Its DHL from UK!! Great~ And everyone received at DHL box for free! Crapz...I noe I'm lame! But watz more? Baby will be receiving his more exp set of Nike Jersey in 3 weeks time! Gosh.... Can someone kill Maestro? He's damn rich & generous towards team 204+ lor... He claimed tat he be spending 3 days in Europe & 4 days in Asia for the following weeks... Still he will try his best to fly back to SG for sunday matches! He oso promised tat he will financialli support team 204+ for at least for tis season. Wp~ Here a great catch! Quick.... Grab b4 he stationed himself in Europe! And more... He's good looking too... *giggles* But I think baby is much betta lah... lolx....!!
Afterwhich, went la-teh with my supper kakis... One of my main motive is to spent more time wif baby b4 he go for his reservist! Cried b4 baby's left & on e phone with him last nite. Oh god... I'm still crying now cos baby just called! Its onli a day yet I had alr cried so much! Guess I gotta cry for 12 days b4 seeing my baby again! He suay enuff tat he cannot book out till next fridae lot? Argggghhh.... Hate SAF for snatching away my baby!!! Sob sobx... =_=