Thursday, September 07, 2006
Annual Swim Meetz...
Our school will hold 2 Swim Meetz annually...
1 for LTS, Endurance & 1/2 Squat studentz...
while the other 1 is for our Club Swimmerz!
One down & another coming up later... Argh!!
Last 2 days were tiring... work till 10pm+!
But luckily we can reimburse our cab fares!
Gain some experiencez from it & getta see
e ugly side of those parents! Being kiasu,
unreasonable & irritating!!!
Parents will just rush towardz u juz becos of
1 goodie bag & watz worse? They can be so
thick-skin to ask for an exchange of item!
Hello...! Goodies bag means FOC!
FOC itemz can change one meh?
We're not even pasar malam lor... pls!
There's another parent tat start shouting @
me with his eyes staring hard @ mi ytd!
Juz becos I informed him tat his child had
collected her goodies bag earlier on! He
claimed confidently tat I had made a mistake
& demanded for his goodies bag. Fine... I
gave him one more goodies bag out of
goodwill lah... But in my heart, I'm cursing
him like mad~ 10mins later... He came to
return e goodies bag & apologised! KNS...
Wat is tis man? A man yelling & making a
big fuss out of it juz becos of a goodies bag?
BTH~ these kinda uncivilised UNCLE!!!
Oh... there'z more parent whose is crazy... Y?
Simply cos she came on the wrong day. Her
child even was supposed to be on e 2nd day
but she came on e 1st day & yell at me cos
she cannot find her child's name in our event
list! So I explained to her & highlighted her
child's name & event no...Fine! Its looks
like I had solved one problem! WRONG~
She came back to mi an hr later to nag y we
did not inform her (Pls leh~ If u dun bother
to read the flyer & registration slip,there
nothing we can help u!) & ask if her child can
collect her goodie bag cos she alr came! Fine...
I let her collect in advance! On 2nd day, She
came and ask me e same question again!!
HELL... TIS IS FREAK MAN!! So do her
child... Keep asking me when will he get his
medal every few mins! Btw her child din
come in top 3, but our sch is so kind to give
every child a medal, juz to encourage them to
swim! Y is there such crazy ppl on earth?
So I now strongly believe tat wat kinda
parents will give birth to wat kinda children!
Btw they're caucasian! BIG DISGRACE!
In fact, there's many more to complain but
I shall not blog more in case I got sue by
them if they happened to read them online!
Hahaha... Keitee Kia-Si mah...Cannot meh?
Ok... time to get ready & go for my 3rd round
of battle! Pray tat it will be betta today cos its
Club Swimmerz! Bigger child & more
experienced parents mean less problems?
Am I rite? Juz pray hard lah hor?
Oh... baby gonna book out tml! Hooray....!!
Jeron pls contact mi on tml nite out....10Q
Bye Peepz.... ^_^
1:27 PM
Love fruits...