
Work like hell on friday... So many things to
be completed b4 I can head home! Broke
record... Work till 10pm tat nite~ Luckily,
I wasn't going to genting... If not cfm + chop
miss my coach!! Despite all e hectic stuff...
a call from baby just made my day! He was
able to book out!! Thanks God or shall I
Thanks SAF? lolx.... Went dinner with baby
at henderson. Went for e famous Yong Tau
Foo... E crowd was terrible! Everyone is
rushing to grab their food! There's one bastard
in blue jersey keep taking pic of e crowd b4
& after e stall opens. He was so yaya & tok
like nobody business... "See... Those ppl were
crazy! Its really crazy...!" Nv did he realise tat
HE IS ACTUALLY THE MOST KIASU
ONE! HE'S E 1ST TO GRAB HIS FOOD
& CHUP INTO E Q.... KNN~CCB~TMD!
Can he just go & die? Dun tok as if u are not
crazy at all lor. Plus u tot tall liao-bu-qi ah?
Can cut Q...? E rest of the aunties & uncles
are way more civilise than u lor! At least they
Q for their turn! Not like you... Ugly &
Mo-peng freak!! God is fair... Given him a
perfect height but an imperfect face! Bleahxx...
Ok... Lets forget abt tat freak & come back
here! After dinner... Spent my nite at baby's
house! We miss each other so much tat we
keep sayang each other. Its was a cold nite...
So we hug tgt & slept under e same cover!
Heehee... Feel so xing fu~ *Blush*
Y are human so funni? Onli noe how to
treasure each other when they had been
seperated or lost it? I guess I will treasure
baby more from tis experience... Just hope
tat he will share e same idea as I do bah~
Morning came so fast... Time for baby to
return to his camp... I was so freak tat I kept
taking pic of him! I noe I will feel abit betta
when I look at those pic! *Shall upload later*
Sat Night... Went to Hark Music Cafe with
Wp, Jh, Cp & Cs... The place was soso onli.
Considered noisy for a music cafe bah... Dun
realli adore tat place afterall! Anyway, just an
experience to visit diff types of cafe! Hello
peepz! Find one good day & we shall visit
Altivo k? Guess it shall be a great place to
chill out cos of e nite scenery & ambience!
Quick... plan plan plan leh!! (^0^)
.June 2006
.July 2006
.August 2006
.September 2006
.October 2006
.November 2006
.December 2006
.February 2007




