Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Mixed Feelings...
An unexpected "fren" of mine(lets name her as
"S" lah...) requested to add mi in frenster few
days ago... S was a junior of mine way back
in sec sch apparently she's oso one of my
enemies cos we fought ova e same guy lah...
I used to hate her cos she's an ah lian &
she snatched my stead! (Wat a buang word!)
S requested to add mi into msn last evening...
FYI... We had nv tok to each other b4 these
10 yrs. E feeling is rather strange... Tokking
to ur ex-enemy on msn? Luckily, everything
turned out to be fine. She said somthing veri
funnie in the 1st sentence... "Dun worry abt
anything, I'm married!" Haha... Maybe she juz
wanted to make herself clear in case I mistook
her again bah. She actualli quite a nice person...
Unlike the impression tat she gave mi way back
to sec sch. Maybe when one grown up, they
tend to treasure more things in their life. Its
overall betta to have a fren than a foe rite?
Anyway, I'm quite gald tat we're frens afterall.
Its a kinda special feelings which I nv had b4.
Its like u noe e exsistence of tis person yet u
onli getta noe & tok to her 10 yrs later!!!
Message of e day...
Hatred will eventually be faded one day...
Life is all abt forgetting & forgiving...
PS: I hope I'll fulfilled the tis msg someday.
1:35 AM
Love fruits...