Thursday, September 14, 2006
Uhm Hmm... Again!
Nothing much happened tis week...
Just tat I had tender my resignation again!
I hope I won't regret but someday I ought to
leave the company cos of e working hours.
As part-time studies doesn't accomodate
these unusual working hours at all....
Took a day off as I'm lazing too comfortably
in Baby's bed! Slept till 1pm... Went for
buffet @ Sakae! Ate till v full & tat ended
up to be my one & only meal for e day! ^_^
Yes, I know its unhealthy & fattening but I
just cannot control my diet nor eat any
lesser when baby is ard! He is my food
motivator! Haha... Jen should noe wat I'm
tokking abt! Afterwhich did some exercise
by shopping up & down far east for teez!
Bought 2 teez... even thou there's more
which I oso think they're not bad! But din
buy all at one shot, sculli e material sux how?
Btw I look damn fat in white(I noe I look fat
in wateva col lah!) but still I gotta buy a diff
col rite? If not, everyday black oso sianx!
Meet the "kan-chew" couple to watch movie!!
"The Devils Wears Prada"... Woohoo...! It's
another movie which I reallie enjoyed! ^_^
*Highly recommended + Thumb Up*
Followed by home sweet home... !!
Its fridae tml! Hooray... Weekends means
more free time... more time for baby...
more time to rot at home... more time to be nag
by Aunty Sally... more time for wateva lah!
OK... N.I.T.E.Z -- P.E.E.P.Z!
11:06 PM
Love fruits...