Monday, September 18, 2006
Unluckie Mi...
Blogging do helps! Nah~ Its coincidence onli.
Peiching actualli asked if we are interested in
watching Forbidden City together. But hor...
The tix office were selling so good tat e only
tix left will be those VIP tix which cost $150!
OMG~ so we decided to give up lah... Sianx
Went cycling with my fave budd on Sat! Hell...
I had a slight sun burn on my back! Errr... Its
so irritating can? I feel e acute pain wheneva
I touches tat area! But still I enjoy myself esp
I getta exercise & perspire abit... *Heehee*
Oh yah... I received a piece of news from my
lady boss tat they had found a new replacement
for me. Okie... Fine! All those stuff tat she had
mentioned to be VOID! I shouldn't had been
soft-hearted & took my lady boss words into
considerations since I had made my mind! I
should have had take another colleague's
words serious! "Wateva u do, always think
for urself!" I felt a little depressed upon
receiving e news... But all I can do is to smile
fakely & say GREAT! My mood now is...
Can I just leave now? I felt a little disgusted
by those nice words being put on me upon
resignation! I wondered are those praising
real? I doubt so lor... haiz! Blame me on
being so N.A.I.V.E! Keitee... The outside
world is juz about cruelty! U r no kid
anymore! Please be more careful towards
people around you! If not, you will be e
one suffering!!! *Speechless*
Nitez world...!
1:34 AM
Love fruits...