Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Backie...
Went missing for quite a few daez due my busy
schedule! *Act Buzee actualli...*
Had quite alot of stuff to blog!!
1st... Kel! I noe I am to blame somehow! But
can u pls dun call mi earli in e morning to fuck
mi off? I felt so pissed being dig out of bed &
watz worse...? Kanna "Kup Dian Wei" after
you "Kan Chou" mi! I dun even had a chance
to explain lor... I noe u dun meant to fly us
aeroplane but do u noe I am having a dinner
date tat evening too? I purposely scoot off
half-way just to meet u guyz? Nvm... I noe
I am always not being appreciated! I am
alwayz childish & playing e role of joker
in ppl'z eyes! Aniwae, I had transfered e
$$ into ur UOB acc... pls rem to check!!
Went to JH'z chalet! Its e slackest chalet I
had ever been! But somehow we missed
out the fun of going cycling & escape!
Met tis frenly uncle at e swimming pool
which offered to teach us a more femine
swimming stroke! Had fun but I knee cap
hurts at nite! BBQ... "Scrambled eggs wif
bacon"... New invention from baby & MK!
Nice nice... peepz can try doing tis dish over
the bbq pit in future! Somehow e nite wasn't
tat great due to Jo'z cam incident! Aiyoyoh...
"Zai Mei De Dong Xi Dou Hui You Xia Ci"
Juz hope e bday gal enjoys her day lah! ^_^
Celebrate baby'z bday last evening... Had
peppercrab for dinner! Yummy Yummi...!
Baby! Hope u will like the 2 pressie which
I had chose for you & hope they'll comes
essential to you lah!
Lastly... Keitee declare tat she's gonna be
broke soon!! Argh.... Lotsa bday & festive
celebrationz coming up from oct onwards!
- 14th Oct (Mali'z bdae)
- 30th Oct (Debbie'z bdae)
- 9th Nov (Moi hatch dae!!)
- 26th Nov (Kel'z bdae)
- 1st Dec (Jen'z & Jeron'z bdae)
- 7th Dec (Chun Seng'z bdae)
- 24th Dec (X'mas celebration)
- 31st Dec (NY Countdown)
xXx... PS: ...xXx
Sorry if I had state ur bday date wrongly!
U noe Auntie Kei getting old alr lah... ^_^
4:53 PM
Love fruits...