Monday, October 09, 2006
Shoo Shoo To Haze...
Woo~ Finally getta see a clearer moon tonite!
Sky are no longer hazy & air no longer smelly!
Say "Boo"... to e irritating haze & those stupid
indonesian farmers who lost their control on
e forest fire almost every year!! *D.U.M.B*
Came across tis article where SG is asking e
Indo to do something abt the haze prob &
to help on putting out e forest fire juz becos
SG always lend a helping hand to Indo during
their disastrous period! Hahaha... Do u think
they will help? My answer is 100%... NO!
If they were to help, they would have stop e
burning process a decade ago...! I'm racist!
Yes! I am 100% Racist...! I believe e Indo
ppl themselves are racist too... if not y rape
& kill so many chinese years ago huh huh?
PS: I'm not refering to indonesian-chinese hor!!!
Being fly aeroplane by our dear Jeron again!
Mid-autumn festival... Was waiting for her
call till I fell asleep! Sibeh Sian!! Tonnes of
explainations doesn't help... cos e moon
wouldn't be tat round until next year!
I'm L.A.M.E. I noe!!
Went for dinner at Nooch on sat's evening!
Their thai cuisine totally CMI!! Had you ever
tried non-spicy tom yum soup b4? Haha....
Nooch served them...! Jen commented tat
their ramen are betta than Ajisen! Shall try
during my next visit. Afterwhich... chilled
out @ Cosy Bay cum celebrating baby's
bday! Not bad a place... too bad it closes
earli... Had supper @ our usual prata stall
then home sweet home!! ^_^
Met Kel for dinner at Sakae cos I'm craving
for Hotate... Tis funnie guy told mi tat he's
craving for Tiger & Martell... Nonsense lor!
Jen, Cp & baby joined us at "Xin Wang Cha
Can Ting" later... Tok cock & enjoy ourselves
by those funnie encounters kel met thru-out e
years of a Mr Police man! Haha... ^_^
Had an appointment tml... gotta sleep earlier!
Hahaha... Nitey peepz! (-_-) zzZ
1:07 AM
Love fruits...