Thursday, October 26, 2006
Thanks Peepz...
I'm sorry for my actions on sat nite. I'm not
emotionally alrite... I cannot accept e facts u
peepz commented. Kinda breakdown... But I
appreciate wat u peepz had did. Thankz...!
Kel... Thanks for accompanying mi thou u r
not feeling well. I felt v guilty for walking away
& making u wait under my house. I thot thru
& I knew wat I wan! I wan to see something
out of tis r/s... Thus I chose to go back to him!
He might not be e perfect one but I wish he
wasn't e rotten one! I'm willing to give it another
try! I'm not letting go something which is still
within my control. I dun wish to have anymore
regrets in my life esp in r/s path... Anyway, I
hope u will give mi ur blessings once again...!
Wp... Urs word r very true but they're too
harsh for mi to accept! I'm realli gald to have
a fren like u. U r always e one who turned up
to console & "Kai Jie" mi. However, I dun
seems to learn from wat u had said. Simply
cos I'm too stubborn... I'm v "Si Xin Yan"!
Wat I wanted, I won't give up easily...! To
you, I might have chosen a stupid route once
again... But please continue to give mi ur
blessings! I understand tat bloody & u might
not be in good r/s now. Hope tis issue won't
affects our frenship! Like wat u said in ur msn
nick... U believe in karma... So do I! I dun
believe in revenging! I dun wish to see any
"Jue Lie" in any of our frenship! One irene
is enuff to make everyone's life miserable!
I dun wish to see another similar case! I
hope u can be more forgiving towards him...
Afterall, he's once ur good fren! I dun wish
any negative remarks from someone will
affects ur image of bloody(thou it had alr
been greatly affected)! Juz hope tat u will
forgive & forget!
PS: I'm not here to put in good words for
him. I juz dun wish to see any "Jue Lie" in
between frens... ^_^
Cp... I'm not realli here to thank u. Somehow
cos u r not close to mi... U cannot understand
how I feel tat nite! Thus u tend to get bored wif
e sux & tension atmosphere. I dun blame u for
crapping jokes down there. Maybe I shouldn't
be there in e v 1st place too...!
Frenship is impt to mi...! I might be "Zhong
Se Qing You" at times, but tell mi who won't?
I knew tat I owe u peepz many many "ren qing".
Juz to tell u peepz tat I will oso be there when u
peepz needed mi! I promise...! ^_^
1:36 AM
Love fruits...