Thursday, October 19, 2006
Tired of Life...
Life has been boring dunno since when...
Many tot I'm happily being showered wif love...
Yes...! Lotsa love from my mum but not HIM!!
Sometimes... I realli hate him to e extend tat
I hope someone will juz stab him to death...
End my misery & bring back e cheerful mi~
Guys are realli bastard! I can said... some are
realli useless creatures! They are here juz to
break e fragile heart of a woman! Fuck...!
Being into a relationship is so much worse
than being single! Sometimes... I realli think I
muz learn to let go... Enduring e process
doesn't mean u can achieve. One way tix
doesn't get u anywhere! And one last sentence...
"A leopard will never change its spot!"
Its ultimately true!! Regardless he's 16 nor 23!
Nothing much during e weekend... All I could
rem is tat we quarrelled! I hate it...!
Y am I always e one who is to blame?
Is my face so irritating or am I so "Qian Ma"?
Y not u think in my shoes? (I noe u won't...)
Do spare a thot for mi... pls! Not onli u are
human k? I do have feelings & emotions too!
Do you think u are always rite?
Y am I always to blame wheneva there's
quarrels? Can't u juz admit mistake?
Do you think u are doing ur part as a bf?
Can't u juz console mi wheneva I cried?
Ain't u suppose to give in to mi sometimes...
Can't u juz be more gentleman to do wat
you are supposed to do? Can u juz stop
breaking my heart?
Do you think u are treasuring mi?
Y muz we always regret after losing it?
I admit there something call fate... But do
u think tat factor alone is enuff to keep tis
relationship going on?
Anyway... I gotta stop here! I noe u dun read
my blog! Wateva I do... U will find it boring &
useless...! But if u happened to read tis...
Pls do some self-reflection! I noe u will give
mi some hard scoldings for annoucing all
these out... Please stop ur MCP-ness!
Its year 2006! We're all equal!!
1:41 AM
Love fruits...