Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Bdae Moodz...
Hohoho... Nov & Dec is a month full
of bday mood! There bound to be
someone celebrating their bday every
week! ... ^_* ...
* Kel'z Bday Cake...*
*Bdae boy wif his retarded post*
*2 Handsomez or 2 Buang Kiaz?*
Nothing much ova e weekend... Met
Jeron, Kel, Wp, Cp & Baby for
dinner @ creation. I guess they wasn't
realli satisfied wif e service ova there...
But overall food were realli not bad!
Went kel's house for mahjong session
after dinner. OK! I din played cos I'm
a slow kia which I dun think they
wanna play wif mi too...! On e way,
Jeron & mi secretly bought kel a bday
cake...Was intending to give him a
surprise lah... But we din realli
surprised him cos he alr felt something
was weird!Anyway, hope u still like e
not v surprise de "Surprise" lah! Its e
thots tat count, rem?
*** PS: ***
- Happie Belated Bday to Jervis!(23/11)
- Happie Belated Bday to Jasmine!(28/11)
- Happie Bday to Jen & Jeron!(1/12)
- Happie Bday to Kenneth too!(7/12)
Btw I attended Bellyblitz on last fri's
evening not cardiolatino!! Anyway...
Fusion belly dance is fun... I'm a
beginner & I can't shake as fast &
nice as like those old bird in e class.
Oh... we saw a connie lookalike
auntie in our class! lolx... And a note
to tat grey top lady...(I noe she won't
be reading my blog thou...) Dun think
u old bird u can yaya & keep making
tat irritating sound behind mi! Its not
my fault for standing in front of u hor!
Is u who came late! U can juz fuck to
e front if u wan lor...! Btw she did!
So fucking rude lor... she juz hopped
to e front and try to squeeze into
other ppl's territory! Rude is e only
word I can used to describe her!Despite e existence of such a person,
I still enjoyed e class! Shimmy AV8D!
(PS: My instructor is chio too...!)
OK... tat's all for e moment...! Byez...
10:33 PM
Love fruits...