Thursday, November 16, 2006
Daily Routine...
Monday...
Quite slack @ work cos I had completed
all e assigned task. Time passed quite
quickly cos I had been chatting with Baby
& Jo for e whole afternoon... lolx!
Thanks for chatting wif mi, if not I guessed
I will fall asleep... Baby came to fetch mi
after work... went home straight to had
dinner. Felt so happie tat mom cooked 1
of my fave dish... Chilli Crab!! Slacked
& zapped my fats while watching tv...!
Tuesday...
Manager was on MC so everything was
OTOT(own time own target). Din realli
slacked... Was busy transfering my
messy notes to my note book for the
whole afternoon. Again... Baby fetch mi
after work. Went for dinner at Clementi
Central... Saw yaoming @ e carpark...
His dog was so cute.... looks like rabbit!!
But I dare not sayang cos I'm going to
eat dinner liao... Then went to baby's
house to slack then home sweet home....
Wednesday....
Nothing much... works was as usual...
Went Far East with baby to buy some
socks! Cos my one & only pair of white
socks got drained off my mom when
she's doing laundry! Hmmm.... So Keitee
was sock-less today! Had dinner at
botanic garden fc then home sweet home!
Dad taught mi how to twist my DIY
earrings so tat they looks round & not
oval! lolx... Thanks Daddy!!
See... how boring is my life... But
somehow I enjoyed it. Its more "Ta Shi"
& routine which pretty suit mi.... Esp
I'm so broke & I needa save up for my
studies!! K lah.... Nitey peepz!! ^_^
12:48 AM
Love fruits...