Thursday, November 23, 2006
Fat Fatty Kei...
I have been weighing myself wif e
weighing scale almost everyday. But
my weight is still e same! Roarz...!
Haiz... Maybe I should juz watch my
own diet from now on. To have light
breakfast which doc advised mi cos I
have low blood pressure! *Faint*
Imagine such a fat person like mi will
suffer from low blood pressure. lolx!
Back to topic...
1) Light Breakfast
2) Half portion of Lunch
3) Dinner wif lesser carbo
I hope I can survive wif tis plan lah!
But will juz go slow these few days &
see if I can adapt to it. Scarlli I faint
how? Haha... I rem 4 yrs ago when
I stopped taking breakfast, my hands
kept shivering while I worked simply
cos I'm v hungry! But I pressed on &
eventually bring my weight down from
52Kg to 47kg in 4 mths! But for now...
not only I wanna bring my weight down
to 45kg... I oso dun wanna see my
flabby arms & legs again! Tough
process huh...! Juz hope e $$ spent
on amore fitness helps too...!
Oh yah... mi & yy went for lesson
last sun & discovered tat we're both
"Can Fei" cos we're so inflexible! We
can't stretch like those aunites! I felt
so disgrace having to blog tis out!
Initially, I tot I'm e only "Can Fei" in
e class till I turned my head to look
at yy... Both of us luff when we see
each other's position! Haha... Going
for another class tml! Cardiolatino...
Its a combi of aerobic & latin dance!
I wonder can we catch up wif e fast
pace! Worse... can we dance? Latin?
Lolx... I'm sure tml shall be a luffing
class again lah...!
Attention: Kelvin & Jenelle...
Let mi or Jeron noe if both of u r
free tis coming sat evening? Jeron
& I are planning for a steamboat
session to celebrate our bdayz!
6:52 PM
Love fruits...