Monday, November 13, 2006
My Happie Week...
Hey peepz! Thanks for all the bday
wishes sent via phonecalls, sms, msn,
emails & even frenster. Thanks for all
the pressie, cards & bday treatz too!
Thursday...
Its e 1st year I have to work on moi
hatch day! Overall it wasn't tat bad...
Boss treated my manager & mi for
lunch @ Seafood Harvest. Btw my
manager was born on 9 Nov too!!
In addtion, Boss have each of us a
$100 robinson voucher as pressie!
And more... My manager secretly
bought a cake online & surprised
everyonein e office! Haha... ^_^
I was last to leave e office cos baby
was damn slow! In fact, he was rushing
everywhere juz to get mi a bouquet of
flowers! Thanks Baby... Tat reallie
make my day! Afterwhich, went to get
my pressie from Osim! Its my long
waited "UZAP"! Planned to have
dinner @ Rajah Inn as they includes
my fave choco fondue for dinner
buffet but e Q was simply too long!
So we settled ourselves at Griller!
Food was nice & e prices are quite
reasonable! Ended my day by staying
ova @ baby'z place! Forced him to
sing mi a cute version of bday song
b4 we turned in! *Gigglez*
Sidetrack... I began to hate all e sales
from every field! We asked if they r
having promotion on uzap. He said NO!
KNN.. 2 days after I bought my uzap,
e price drop to $228! Wth is tis?
Wanna earn commission oso dun
need like tat mah! Same applies to e
CCB sales from Vodafonez (a hp
stall located at Pearl Centre)!
Boycott & blacklist tat HP stall!
Friday...
Meet my all-time round kakis for
dinner @ Waraku! Its great tat
everyone could make it! The food
were quite nice & many choices too!
Will make a trip back to try on
other dishes some other day. Had
fun taking pic & chatting in e room!
Afterwhich... headed down to Party
World to sing K.. Abit bored cos
I din learn any new song recently..
Decided not to sing those old &
repeated song in case I kanna
suan.. lolx! Aniwae, Thanks to
e 10 ppl who came... *Xiexie*
Saturday...
Overslept at baby's house till 12pm!
Decided to rush home for quick lunch
& bath b4 heading down to amore day
spa. I regretted choosing tat body
contouring treatment. Its not enjoyable
at all!! Its a painful process in actual!
Worse is tat I feel nothing but pain all
ova my tummy area.. waste $$$!!!
Signed up for spa & facial packages...
Hope I can enjoy more lah... Went to
PS at nite to hunt for a dustbin &
notebook. Seems like there's no luck.
Dropped by Carrefour to get drinks
but ended up I bought a multi-purpose
travel kit ! Saw Wp & Cp too... tis
couple realli "Walker Party"! From 4pm
walk till 10pm still walking.. lolx!
Sunday...
Kinda woke up late again.. Rushed
home to change & pack my stuff b4
heading down for my trial lesson @
amore fitness. Ended up YY was still
sleeping when I rang her house! Haha!
Took a cab down & rushed to amore
fitness to register ourselves! We had
tis class called "New Body".. Its an
aerobic + stretching + toning class!
We simply cannot catch up with e
workout pace during e 1st section.
Our hands & legs cannot realli
co-ordinate well! But we do
enjoyed cos we getta perspire!!
Btw... We oso signed up for the
3mths + 3 for $21 promotional
package too! We gonna start
exercising & get our lazy butt
moving! For ur info.. Keitee is
damn broke now! Dun ask mi
go any exp place liao!!
Oh Yah.. For those who wanna give
mi bday pressie yet no idea hor...
Here are ur guidelines:
= Ang Bao (Strongly recommended!)
= Kimage Vouchers
= Track shoes
Will upload pic soon.. Awaiting for
Jo to sent mi e remaining pic.. lolx!
Wooo... Its such a long entry. Hope
you peepz dun fall asleep! *Smilez*
11:55 PM
Love fruits...