Saturday, November 04, 2006
Updatez...
= October =
* Got a new job in an interior design firm
* Crab Feast wif YY @ Botanic Garden
* Catch a movie "Death Note" (Nice~Nice...)
* Quarrelz (Si-beh sianx)
* New tops & earrings
* Celebrated Debbie's Bday
* CS Granny's wake
= November =
* MC for 3.5 days
* Saw EG, Li Sheng Jie & Yuan Wei Jue Xing
* Picking up new hobby (Hiak... Hiak...)
I enjoy e peace I'm having now... Juz when
I felt abit more relax, fever & flu be-friended
mi... *Fxxx* Pls go away asap cos next week
shall be a happie week for mi... Heeheex!
Slept thru e days cos of e sucky med... Went
back to e clinic to change med cos its doesn't
heal mi at all... Indeed it worsen my condition!
Juz hope e new med is effective & Keitee
can recover asap lah...!
Went to see EG at Chinatown point by chance.
Helped to sign some poster by chance too!
(Actually my main aim is to meet angela there to
learn how to make accessories!)
1) Expected EG wasn't tat frenly lah...
(#@!%&$... not famous alr still so dao for wat? KNS!)
Despite their unfrenliness, I still wanna irritate
them more... By chance, Mi & Angela got a
chance to walk beside e 3. Nothing much,
juz irritate them wif "Happie Bday"... "Jiayou"
"She's whoeva" & blar blar blar...! God is
realli unfair! Now they're no longer impt to mi
alr then give mi such a good chance to tok
rubbish...! Pi Pi Ba Pi Pu lor....!!! 2) Thanks "Shi Yue Jie" for ur sincere eye-contact
Thou I might not be ur supporter but somehow
I can sense e sincerity from U... Thanks!
3) Thanks "Li Sheng Jie" for ur warm hands...!
I always wanted to tell him tat his songs are
fabulous and I finalli did it today...! He seems
so thankful & even gave mi a warm handshake!
Thanks for ur warm-ness huh... I will buy ur
CD when I get my pay ...! *Promise... *
Afterwhich... shopped @ various store in
order to get my kit ready... I promise I will master e skill of accessories making soon!
I hate seeing nice accessories but alwayz
being over-priced or not available in SG!
So from now on... I shall search for material
& DIY! Btw.. Thanks Angela for ur time &
teaching mi some basic skillz...!
1:34 AM
Love fruits...